It is inevitable you will have the odd rainy day when traveling in a motorhome. When it does, the last thing you want is wet muddy tracks all over your floor in the motorhome.
We got ourselves this mat, appropriately called a “waterdog” as it designed to hold water and dirt in the mat. It has a non-slip back and comes in a variety of colors and are quite attractive (as far as a mat can be attractive of course).
It is extremely durable and you can have them at home too, not just in an RV. We have several at home, even one outside, in front of the front door, they are THAT durable.
They are made from recycled plastic bottles to you are helping the environment while keeping your home a little drier and cleaner. You can’t beat that!
Andersen 2295 WaterHog Eco Premier PET Polyester Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 3' Length x 2' Width, 3/8" Thick, Black Smoke
5 used from $ 27.19
- Face NUBS are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life
- Border is designed to hold water and dirt on mat to minimize slip hazards and floor damage around perimeter of the mat
- Removes and traps dirt and moisture and holds it on mat below shoe level so it is not tracked in
- Gripping action minimizes movement on most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces
- Lays flat, won't crack or curl like vinyl mats